Applying For Free School Meals
Please keep in mind that there is support to help your child in school, access to clubs and your child would have free school meals from Year 3 to Year 6. This additional funding is invaluable to help the children as well as supporting our families.
If your joint family income is less than 16,190 and you are in receipt of one of the below benefits you may be eligible:
- income support
- income based Jobseekers Allowance
- support from National Asylum Support Service
- the guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with no working tax credit) with an annual income of no more than 16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit
Please ask for a free school meals and pupil premium from via the school office, download the form below OR apply online via the East Riding website.
If you receive a notification that you are eligible after applying, please let the school office know promptly.